- Robert V. Harlander (RWTH Aachen University)
- Stefan Liebler (KIT)
- Hendrik Mantler
Version 1.7.0 (28.03.2019) is available here:
After providing the corresponding links in the Makefile, we recommend for
fans of the MSSM:
to link SusHi to FeynHiggs (FH) by "./configure; make predef=FH"!
to link SusHi to FeynHiggs (FH) including the calculation of interference factors by "./configure; make predef=FHINT"!
to link SusHi to HiggsBounds/HiggsSignals+FH by "./configure; make predef=HB" or "HS"!
fans of the 2HDM:
to link SusHi to 2HDMC by "./configure; make predef=2HDMC"!
- SusHi 1.7.0 can be called online,
for now without linking an external code and for a limited set of PDF sets!
- Version 1.7.0 introduces a command line option for the call of external codes without a direct link.
The information is transfered through SLHA files. This option was developed by Lars-Thorben Moos.
- The extension SusHiMi, described in 1611.09308,
calculates gluon fusion and bottom-quark annihilation cross sections in the MSSM with
complex parameters. It is now part of SusHi 1.7.0.
- Version 1.6.0, published as SusHi Bento in 1605.03190,
allows to calculate the gluon fusion cross section up to N3LO accuracy.
For this purpose SusHi includes a soft expansion around the threshold of Higgs production.
At lower orders 1/mtn terms can be added to the result in the heavy top-limit
and a matching to the high-energy limit can be performed.
The renormalization scale dependence can be obtained in a single run.
The effect of Dimension-5 operators can be studied for all Higgs bosons.
Moreover cross sections from the annihilation of two quarks can
be calculated, see 1512.04901 for details.
Hear the opinion of a 2-year-old SusHi fan.
(Adapted from an idea of Torsten Blank.)
SusHi (Supersymmetric Higgs) is a Fortran code, which
calculates Higgs cross sections
in gluon fusion and bottom-quark annihilation at hadron colliders in the SM,
the 2HDM, the MSSM and the NMSSM. Apart from inclusive cross sections up to
N3LO QCD, differential cross sections with respect to the Higgs' transverse
momentum and (pseudo)rapidity can be calculated. In case of gluon fusion,
SusHi contains NLO QCD contributions from the third family of quarks and
squarks, N3LO corrections due to top-quarks, approximate NNLO corrections
due to top squarks and electro-weak effects. Dimension-5 operators can be taken
into account. It supports various renormalization schemes
for the sbottom sector and the bottom Yukawa coupling, as well as resummation effects of
higher order tan(beta)-enhanced sbottom contributions. SusHi provides a link to FeynHiggs
for the calculation of Higgs masses in the MSSM and to 2HDMC for the 2HDM.
- SusHi 1.7.0 is published! It contains various small improvements.
Finally SusHiMi described in arXiv:1611.09308 is part
of the newest SusHi version. Moreover a command line mode to call external
codes was added. Have a look at the changelog for further information.
- An online installation of SusHi is available!
- SusHi 1.7.0 was used for the suggestion of new MSSM benchmark scenarios,
published in arXiv:1808.07542
The relevant input files can be found on the
- A clarifiying remark about the convention of β-α in the 2HDM is added to the
- In arXiv:1611.09308 we study the phenomenology of Higgs production
in the MSSM with complex parameters.
The extension SusHiMi is now part of SusHi 1.7.0.
- In arXiv:1608.02949 we study transverse momentum distributions of the Higgs in the NMSSM.
The results and uncertainties of three different codes based on SusHi are compared.
- MoRe-SusHi 1.1.0 with NMSSM support is now available!
- New version of aMCSusHi allows for calculations in the NMSSM!
- SusHi Bento (V 1.6.0) published!
- New version of the script aMCSusHi for MadGraph5_aMC@NLO is now available.
The manual with more information, especially on the choice of the shower scale,
can be found here.
- SusHi 1.5.0 calculates neutral Higgs cross sections for the 5 Higgs bosons of the NMSSM.
- SusHi 1.4.0 is compatible with LHAPDF 6 and allows to link
- The add-on MoRe-SusHi allows for the computation
of analytically resummed
transverse momentum distributions. A link to
SusHi 1.3.0 was used for precise predictions for Higgs-boson production
in the MSSM, including a discussion of all relevant theoretical uncertainties.
Corresponding input files can be found on the "Examples" page.
- Starting with V 1.1.1 SusHi allows to link the code 2HDMC
for more sophisticated considerations in the 2HDM.
- Starting with V 1.0.2 gluon fusion and bottom-quark annihilation cross sections
for the 2-Higgs-Doublet-Model (2HDM) can be calculated.
The 2HDM is shortly explained on the "Manual" page.
For example input and output files regarding recent MSSM benchmark scenarios
we refer to the "Examples" page.
If you use SusHi for your publication, please refer to the following two papers
as well as the papers listed in the output file of each run:
SusHi: A program for the calculation of Higgs production in gluon fusion and
bottom-quark annihilation in the Standard Model and the MSSM
Robert V. Harlander, Stefan Liebler, Hendrik Mantler
Comp. Phys. Commun. 184 (2013) 1605-1617 [arXiv:1212.3249]
SusHi Bento: Beyond NNLO and the heavy top-limit
Robert V. Harlander, Stefan Liebler, Hendrik Mantler
Comp. Phys. Commun. 212 (2017) 239-257 [arXiv:1605.03190]
Subsequently you find publications related to SusHi extensions.
If your SusHi dish is based on them, the relevant papers are
listed in the output file as well.
Neutral Higgs production at proton colliders in the CP-conserving NMSSM
Eur.Phys.J. C75 (2015) 5, 210 [arXiv:1502.07972]
Higgs production in heavy quark annihilation through next-to-next-to-leading order QCD
Robert V. Harlander
Eur.Phys.J. C76 (2016) 5, 252 [arXiv:1512.04901]
Phenomenology of on-shell Higgs production in the MSSM with complex parameters
Stefan Liebler, Shruti Patel, Georg Weiglein
Eur.Phys.J. C77 (2017) 5, 305 [arXiv:1611.09308]
Installation and Usage
Please check the README within the tarball and the mentioned papers/current manual for
details regarding the installation and usage of SusHi.